In the coming months we will continue celebrating liturgy on a “feast day” basis, rather than on a regular day. Currently, we are only offering services at our home parish in Kenosha. However, we hope to begin celebrating the Eucharist at St. John the Revelator Parish in Chicago again very soon
- Theophany, Jan 6: We will celebrate the liturgy for this important feast at 7:00pm. There will be no fellowship this evening due to scheduling conflicts.
- Feast of Hypatia the Martyr, Jan 12: We will celebrate the liturgy for this important feast at 7:00 with fellowship afterward.
- Feast of the Holy Valentinus, Feb 9: We will celebrate an anticipated liturgy at 7:00pm with fellowship afterward.
- Feasts of the Martyrs of Montsegur, St. Jacques de Molay, and the Martyrdom of Tau Harmonius, Mar 20: We will celebrate these solemn and grave feasts together at 7:00pm
- The Great Feast of Easter, Apr 19 (Holy Saturday): We will continue our tradition of celebrating the Easter vigil beginning at 11:30pm on Saturday, and continuing directly in the High Paschal Liturgy at midnight.
About our liturgical rites:
The Theocletian Rite is a formal liturgy influenced by both the Johannite Congregational Rite and traditional Orthodox Christian practise.
We will also celebrate the Contemplative Rite by request. If you have a particular time that would work well for you and would like to experience this majestic and instrospective rite of the Apostolic Johannite Church, please contact us and we will be happy to schedule something for you at your home, office, or at our locations. The Contemplative Rite is much more informal, provides a much greater opportunity for participation by the congregation, and is meant to facilitate a group meditation in the context of the Eucharist.
If you are interested in joining us for any of our liturgies, please contact the Rector at email@example.com or phone 1-262-SAINTM-0