Basic Information on the Course
How to complete a unit and get to the next one
- You can move back and forth between lessons either using the Course overview page or the Previous Unit / Next Unit links at the very bottom of the page.
- When you’re ready to move to the next lesson, you must complete the lesson you’re on before the Next Unit link will work.
- To complete the unit, you need to use the “Mark Complete” button (at the very bottom of the page, below the forum) on your current unit. It looks like this:
Where to post your introduction
In the “Introduce Yourself” thread in the forum, which is here: https://johannite.org/learn/forums/topic/introduce-yourself/
You can do your homework privately, or you can share all or some of it in the course forum under the relevant topic. It’s up to you.
If you have any questions that this page doesn’t cover, ask in the support forum below.
- This forum has 8 topics, 14 replies, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by .
- Last Post
- You must be logged in to create new topics.